VIKING V500 opens up a new extensive series of aluminum hull cruising RIBs, suitable for heavy sea conditions and high waves.
This model is 5 m (16’5’’) long rated for 100HP engine, being the smallest RIB with 4-units cockpit configuration on a market. It features:
• Bow locker with cushion and seat back,
• Aluminum welded steering console with front seat,
• Aluminum captain seat with two storage compartments, three handrails and folding up seating,
• Wide rear seating with folding seat back and large rear storage compartment.
• Two rear walking platforms with motor well add a nice touch of comfort and safety.
The boat also offers some unique optional features, such as:
• Original GALA T-top with aerodynamically profiled framing.
• Heady-duty welded towing arch with two mooring cleats and waterski towing post.
These options transform this model into an excellent choice for watersports, family cruising or just comfortable, rough water boating.
The boat comes with two choices of tube material: either HYPALON, or VALMEX with nice selection of colors and original GALA styling.