- ATLANTIS Alminium RIBs
- VIKING Cruising RIBs
- TRIDENT Professional RIBs
- foldable boats
- About us
10'6" long, 4HP max
12'6" long, 6HP max
14'9" long, 8HP max
17'1" long, 8HP long
Our series of inflatable canoes CHALLENGER was born and developed in Canada, an extension of and innovation on a symbol of Canadian identity. The avant-garde concept is creating a new facet in the canoe industry, as well as the inflatable boating industry, pioneering a more advanced and versatile canoeing lifestyle. GALA canoes CHALLENGER retain classic canoe features while incorporating contemporary materials and technology for an unbeatable alternative:
• They are UNSINKABLE and are significantly more STABLE . They not flip over, unless you want it to!
• They are LIGHT and COMPACT, fitting the car trunk. No need for strapping anything to the roof of a car!
• They PERFORM. Compatible with motors, enabling you reach your island or cottage doing up to 30 km/h!
• They are COMFORTABLE. Seating is situated higher and with lots of cockpit space around.
• They have remarkable carrying capacities! You will be impressed at how much gear you can take!
• They are piece of engineering artistry from GALA.
There are 4 models ranging from 320cm to 520 cm long, so you can choose the right one for you. With the GALA canoe the beauty of the nature is closer than ever and yours to explore! Try it out and enjoy!
|Length overall, ft/inches||10' 6''||12' 6''||14' 9''||17' 1''|
|Width overall, ft/inches||3' 5''||3' 5''||3' 5''||3' 5''|
|Tube diameter, inches||13''||13''||13''||13''|
|Boat weight, lbs||44||59||75||92|
|Loading capacity, lbs||704||836||990||1210|
|Passengers capacity, persons||2||3||4||5|
|Number of compartments||4+1||4+1||4+1||4+1|
|Engine max, HP||4||6||8||8|
|Engine weight max, lbs||55||77||88||88|
|Engine shaft length||15"(short)||15"(short)||15"(short)||15"(short)|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. The products details and specifications may be changed from specified herein. All the dimensions are + or - 3%. All the weights are + or - 10%