If you choose GALA, the best way is to contact the official representative (Importer) of GALA in your country first. You can find all this information here in CONTACTS . All of them are experienced and well-known professionals, which can provide you the right recommendations about the type of boat, its dimensions, characteristics, features etc., and to inform you about the availability of products and the contacts of the nearest GALA dealers.
IMPORTANT!!! Sales conditions, prices, completeness, boats shape of same model may vary by country due to the differences of local regulations, traditions and other details. The authorized Dealer or Distributor will always provide the latest & up-to-date information.
After you get your GALA the first step you have to do is TO FILL OUT THE BOAT WARRANTY CARD and send it to the factory. You can do it yourself, or with the help of your local Dealer. From this moment you owe a real warranty. DO NOT FORGET TO DO IT !!! In case you buy “ready-to-go” boat with installed engine – do not forget to take the engine warranty confirmation as well. Also please make sure that you keep the original Purchase Receipt from your Dealer : in case any warranty covered problem will happen – the original Receipt and Warranty Card will be requested.
Once the boat is delivered to you, there are some easy but important things to do after you have received your boat:
• Check to ensure boat transportation packing is not damaged. In the case there is any damage we kindly suggest to document it with pictures – this will assist in an claims if there is damage to the boat.
• Open the package. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN YOU OPEN THE BOAT PACKAGE WITH ANY SHARP TOOLS (KNIFE, SCISSORS ETC.) – YOU CAN EASILY DAMAGE THE INFLATABLE TUBE, AS IT’S VERY CLOSE TO THE PACKAGE SKIN
• Unfold the boat on a clean, flat surface, take the User’s Manual and CHECK IF THERE ARE ANY PARTS MISSING. In the case you of missing parts, contact your Dealer immediately.
• Read and understand the User’s Manual.
• Assemble the boat and inflate it, following User’s Manual instructions.
• Check the hull of the boat for any damages and inflatable tube for airtightness. If there are any issues, contact your Dealer immediately. If everything checks out – we wish you the best with your new boat!!!
Your boat registration is also a very important step: if you have a boat with 10HP motor or more in Canada, you have to register the boat and obtain the registration number from Transport Canada. If you are in USA, please check that with your local authorities as the regulations may vary for different states.
It is recommended that you take a Boating Safety Course, especially if you are a beginner.
Also please make sure that you have Pleasure Craft Operator Card if you are a Canadian boater.